Shopping Tote.

It amazes me that I never get tired of making and creating. In fact it feels quite the opposite, like I have so much to make and do that I never seem to make a dent on the list in my head.

I have just completed my second Upcycled Coffee sack and African wax print shopping tote for the week. These are one of my favorite, and most practical, items I make. I love the stories woven into the fibres of the coffee sack, and I am excited to bring life back into an otherwise now useless jute sack.


Tonight I will complete a third upcycled shopping tote, and then I will move onto other stock for my Etsy shop. I have ideas for new products, perhaps if I have enough oomph left in me today I might play and bring to life the ideas and designs I see in my head.

Dream. Create. Make.
Love it!

Comments