Speak Up.

You know, I really need to hear what you have to say.

I love dialogue. I love to listen to dreams and ideas. I love to hear the truth, spoken in love. I love to share the journey. I love to ask questions, to share feedback, to be honest and encouraging, to speak up about what matters most to me.

It is so important that we speak up. In so many ways it changes lives.
I need to hear your thoughts on my creations. I want to hear why you live by faith. I want to know what makes your heart sing, and what breaks your heart. I want to know new recipes, new songs, funny stories, bold dreams, to be offered opportunities. I want to know about the products you love, the places you like to visit, your hopes for the future.

I want to know what you are passionate about. When you speak with passion, it inspires me and enables me to make new and different choices. Don't underestimate how important you place in this world is. Don't wait for someone else to speak up, someone else to act, for someone else to take responsibility. Don't wait to make your dreams to just happen - have the faith and courage to take bold steps.

What do you live for? What would you die for? What fires you up?
Thanks for travelling this journey with me. For listening to me when I speak up. I hope my passions and priorities are clear. I hope my journey is an encouragement to you, as you are to me.

Comments

  1. I like that your life speaks louder than your words Erica Keen, that you do your passions and you invite and encourage others to do the same.

    Its a gift and so are you- Lee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx