That which I love.

I love the sharing of creativity.

I am so encouraged and inspired and refreshed and engaged by the ideas, actions and creations of others. And as I share about my creativity with my friends online I am reminded of how it draws us together, and reveals a bit more of who we are - wherever we are in the world. If I could, I would constantly have my friends and family over for a cup of tea and creativity but it just can't be done as much as I would like. So, I would love to make an online gathering of the sharing of creativity as a building of friendship, transferring of ideas and skills, and for encouragement, inspiration and love.

I think I would like to call it a Creative Collective.

Definitions:
cre·ate
tr.v. cre·at·ed, cre·at·ing, cre·ates
1. To cause to exist; bring into being.
2. To give rise to; produce
3. To invest with an office or title; appoint.
4. To produce through artistic or imaginative effort

cre·a·tive
adj.
1. Having the ability or power to create
2. Productive; creating.
3. Characterized by originality and expressiveness; imaginative: creative writing

col·lec·tive
adj.
1. Assembled into or viewed as a whole.
2. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or made by a number of people acting as a group: a collective decision.


I love this picture, it is the creativity of Tom Dolliver. It's beautiful.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments! And I love that you have dropped by to visit my blog. Thanks! E xx